GUIDED TOURS ON ETNA FROM TAORMINA, CATANIA AND HINTERLAND...
The wonderful Alcantara Gorges
The uncomparable beauty of the Alcantara gorges
Walking on some flank craters on Etna with great views
- Pick up from and drop off at your accomodation free of charge (you do not pay it).
- Refreshing walk and swimming in the cold water of Alcantara river admiring its spectacular gorges (ticket included),
- Small walk in the Alcantara river visiting its small waterfalls and lakes.
- Visit of flank craters at 1700 meters of altitude with nice views to the sorrounding volcanic landscape (craters, lava flows and volcanic deserts).
- Visiting of the 2002 lava flow, last big eruption on Etna which destroyed the touristical village of Piano Provenzana.
- Exploration of an interesting and nice volcanic cave.
(All prices include pick up and drop off from and to accommodation for free, local and professional guide, trekking poles, lamps and helmets for cave. Tour can be changed or deleted in case of bad weather conditions).
+39 347 3119958
Copyright @ All Rights Reserved